[Help] response message timeout

Sebastien Decugis sdecugis at nict.go.jp
Mon Jul 26 11:26:28 JST 2010

 Hello again,

You are right, there is no such timeout mechanism in the daemon.
The reason is that Diameter protocol ensures that an answer will be
delivered (it might be an error message) -- unless an implementation
error occurs of course.

I see the point in having such a timeout mechanism, and I will implement
it for the next release. I have created the ticket #10 for this purpose.

Thank you,
Sebastien.